Lubrex’s Stop is a completely synthetic brake oil based on polyalkylene glycol ethers and borate esters with a high boiling point. Stop is a very versatile brake oil, suitable for use in ABS systems as well as hydraulic clutch systems in cars, commercial vehicles, off-road vehicles, agricultural vehicles and motorcycles. Stop has an exceptionally high thermal stability as well as exceptional compatibility with seals and excellent thermal and viscous properties. Stop can also be used when mixed with other Dot-3 and Dot-4 brake oils.
- Excellent elastomer compatibility
- Assures a high degree of lubricating action on all moving components in the hydraulic brake circuit
- Extremely high wet and dry boiling points
- Excellent viscosity/temperature properties
- Excellent braking response due to high boiling point of fluid
- Highest thermal stability
FMVSS 116 DOT 3 and DOT 4
SAE J 1703 and J 1704
ISO 4925 (Classes 3 & 4)
JIS K 2233
wet boiling point 280C
There are no reviews yet.